About the Event
COHORT D | JAN 5 – FEB 23, 6:00 – 8:00 PM WEEKLY (THU.)
Facilitated by Dr. Lise Loubert: Lise is a community-based family doctor working in Vancouver since 1991. She is proud to be a part of a great multidisciplinary team at Mid-Main Community Health Centre throughout that period. Lise spent many years working in refugee health and as a sexual assault examiner. Her practice has always had a significant mental health focus and she has been facilitating CBT Skills groups since 2018. It has been a rich experience to see these tools bring significant changes to the lives of participants, and it is an ongoing source of personal learning.
This course will teach you concepts and strategies that will enhance your capacity to:
- Practice resiliency amidst the complexities of modern work and life.
- Understand and manage unhelpful patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving – yours and your patients’!
- Choose how you respond to stressors, rather than react.
- Share these pertinent and practical skills with your patients.
- Connect with your peers in an authentic and supportive way.