About the Event
COHORT H | JAN 9 – MAR 13, 9:45 – 11:45 AM WEEKLY (MON.)
Facilitated by Dr. Melissa Gansner: Melissa is a psychiatrist based in W̱SÁNEĆ and lək̓ʷəŋən territory (aka Victoria, BC) with a special interest in psychotherapy, mindfulness and compassion practices, and supporting new parents. For Melissa, facilitating groups is a reminder of the healing power of community and an inspiration for ongoing practice.
This course will teach you concepts and strategies that will enhance your capacity to:
- Practice resiliency amidst the complexities of modern work and life.
- Understand and manage unhelpful patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving – yours and your patients’!
- Choose how you respond to stressors, rather than react.
- Share these pertinent and practical skills with your patients.
- Connect with your peers in an authentic and supportive way.