We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the services of the NRGH Library.
There is no charge for any of these services and we are happy to receive e-mail requests.
- We do lit searches. Just e-mail us a topic and the librarian will e-mail back a list of citations. (Give us lead time of about a week, if you can. But do let us know if it is more urgent.)
- We will get articles for you. Send us the citations of the papers you want and we will e-mail back PDFs of the articles or send you hard copies when an electronic version is not available. (Give us lead time of about a week, if you can. But do let us know if it is more urgent.)
- We will get books for you. If we don’t have a book you want in our collection, we will borrow it in for you.
- Access to our electronic journals, books, and databases, from our website viha.ca/library. We can also e-mail you about how to access our e-books and journals from your home or office.
- If you are UBC Faculty, we can also help you access UBC Library web resources.
Nanaimo Regional General Hospital
phone: (250) 755-7691 ext. 53058 or 53059
Hours: 8:30 – 4:00 Monday to Friday