About the Event
Join RCCBC—in person—for one of the most comprehensive and unique Rural Medicine conferences in western Canada. This popular conference features rurally-focused lectures and breakout sessions, hands-on skills workshops, and wellness breaks to keep you moving.
- Interactive group sessions and inter-professional learning opportunities
- Don’t miss a thing! Most sessions will be recorded so you can access them on-demand after the conference
- Five different pre-conference courses to choose from
- Presentation of the BC Rural Health Awards
- Wellness opportunities, including stretching and yoga sessions, complimentary massage chair services, and more!
- Complimentary childcare available during conference hours
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues from across the province and beyond.