About the Event
Upcoming presentation by one of the SSC-funded EOIs – RebalanceMD PROMS/PREMS: Come hear how Dr. Colin Landells, an orthopedic surgeon at RebalanceMD, integrated patient priorities with patient outcomes in hip, knee, and shoulder care. Learn how this project has integrated and automated the process for physicians, and enabled better decision-making for patients.
This presentation is part of Island Health’s Knowledge-to-Action month and is open to everyone at no cost via Webinar or in person in Victoria at Royal Jubilee Hospital (Patient Care Centre, Room S169). Webinar link is provided below.
Note: the K2A series is CME accredited for physician attendees.
- Understand the rationale for the tools selected to gather patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs), and the methods used to assess patient-reported outcomes and patient-reported experiences during their therapeutic journey at Rebalance.
- Understand the obstacles encountered while administering questionnaires & collecting patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) and patient-reported experience measures (PREMs) data.
- Identify key strategies for the sustainability of ongoing projects that measure PROMs and PREMs.
- This webinar will be hosted using WebEx, and is open to anyone interested.
- A maximum of 50 participants can join the meeting.
- Audio is available ONLY through a phone line, NOT through your computer.
How to Connect:
- Click to join the meeting. If you have an Island Health WebEx account, you may be asked to login to your account before connecting; your WebEx password is the same as your Island Health password. If you do not have a WebEx account, simply enter your name and an email address. A webinar window will open.
- Connect to audio: in the bottom left of the webinar window, click on the phone icon button (“I Will Call In”). Pick up your telephone handset, and:
- Dial one of the following access numbers:
- Enter Meeting Number/Access Code: 997 952 457
- Enter your Attendee ID, as displayed in the WebEx audio window.
You will be on MUTE when you enter the conference. If you would like to ask a question, please use the chat box in the Webex window.