About the Event
The 2023 Canadian Paediatric Trauma Course (CPOT) will be in-person in Whistler. There will be current and practical updates in all aspects of paediatric trauma surgery provided by experts who will share insights, tips, and up-to-date surgically relevant content. Learn, network, and play all in beautiful Whistler, BC.
If you are a paediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeon or a community orthopaedic trauma surgeon, then this is the course for you!
- Up-to-date educational content from world renowned speakers and local experts.
- We’ll be covering surgical management of fractures, knee injuries, post-operative complications, and case-based discussions facilitated by content experts.
- Each afternoon is devoted to practical simulation sessions for upper and lower limb.
- Choose from one of two post-conference hands-on workshops facilitated by surgical experts using sawbones on limb lengthening and deformity correction/telescopic nailing or paediatric upper limb.
- Conference break each day for skiing or other winter activities (the hot tub counts!)
- Welcome Reception at the end of the sessions on Thursday – catch up with colleagues and make new connections