IMPORTANT: Please read the following information before filling out your application.
Your project application must be completed in full and submitted to NMSES. All new project applications are put forth to the MSA Advisory Council for review at the monthly meeting. Following review, NMSES will inform you whether your project has been “Approved” as-is with possible conditions and/or suggestions, or has been “Rejected” and will provide an explanation.
If approved, the below conditions apply:
Communication and Reporting Requirements
Project Leads are required to submit bi-annual evaluation reports following funding approval to provide an update on the project’s progress, challenges, budget use, etc.
Some Project Leads may be required to present a review/update of their project at any Annual General Meetings that falls within the project’s lifespan.
Project Leads are required to submit sessional claims and reimbursement requests ASAP.
Use of Funds*
As per the funding guidelines of Doctors of BC, please note that the following list indicates the major activities that funds cannot be used to support (for a more detailed list of funding guidelines, please contact NMSES directly):
- Clinical time, private enterprise, or profit
- Partnerships or associations with Pharmaceutical companies
- Backpay for project phases completed before project funding approval
- Initiatives/education/projects that would otherwise fall under the responsibility of the Health Authority
Please click here for more information: Memorandum of Understanding
In order to ensure productivity, please note the following time restrictions for inactivity of funds:
- After 3 months of inactivity NMSES will contact you for follow-up
- After 6 month of inactivity your funds will be suspended upon review
- After 12 months of inactivity, NMSES reserves the right to suspend and reabsorb funds. In order to reacquire funds, Project Leads will need to reapply.
*Disclaimer: Facility Engagement Funding Guidelines are subject to change as per the Specialists Services Committee & Doctors of BC. Projects that are funded at one point are not guaranteed future funding.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or inquiries.