About the Event
This year’s 16th Annual Pacific Psychopharmacology Conference will be returning to in-person learning at the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront in Vancouver, BC on Friday, September 23.
Can’t make it in person? Register for the virtual option to participate online with access to all of Friday’s plenary lectures and two workshops from each concurrent breakout session. *All plenary lectures and two workshops from each breakout session will also be recorded and available to watch by all participants on-demand after the conference.
There will be an incredible group of international and local experts joining to discuss topics such as:
- treatment updates on depression
- schizophrenia treatment updates
- managing adverse sexual effects of antidepressants
- treatment of adult ADHD
- new technologies for home-based medication adherence and management
- pharmacogenetic testing for treatment planning of mood disorders
- psychiatric prescribing in pediatric autism
- examining the public supply of addictive drugs
- and more!