About the Event
- Dr. Chelsea Elwood, Clinical Assistant Professor UBC Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Katharine Chilton, Vaccine Educator, Communicable Diseases & Immunization Service, BC Centre for Disease Control
- Discuss the impact of a COVID-19 infection acquired during the perinatal period
- Review the role of public health measures, including vaccination, on reducing perinatal morbidity and mortality
- Describe the evidence for the management of pregnancies impacted by COVID-19 infection
Click here to learn more & register.