About the Event
Registration is now open for the 13th Annual Whistler Anesthesiology Summit! The Summit is returning to beautiful Whistler, BC on March 2-5, 2023. The summit includes a comprehensive program featuring some of the field’s top experts presenting on the latest science, best practices, and newest innovations in anesthesiology and perioperative medicine.
*Program Note: this year’s conference will be held exclusively in-person. No virtual option is available.
- Up-to-date and clinically relevant anesthesiology CME from internationally renowned experts and local faculty.
- Whistler, BC, Canada is an outdoor destination for adventure. The conference schedule is designed to facilitate both education and outdoor activity time. Registrants also have access to discounted ski lift passes, equipment rentals, plus free skiing for EPIC Pass holders.
- Ample networking opportunities, including two fully hosted evening receptions — family members are welcome at no additional cost.
- Kid-friendly evening receptions include crafts, video games, movies, a balloon artist, face painting and dinner buffet for kids under 12 years — all fully supervised.
- Exclusive hotel rates at the all-suite Westin Resort & Spa starting at $362 CAD per night. All suites are equipped with family-friendly kitchens, fireplaces and balconies. Register today to secure your hotel room!