IMPORTANT: Please read the following information before filling out your application.
This application is for the use of physicians to apply for support funding from NMSES for the organization of a group activity they are interested in hosting. This is not a project or CME application, and total cost of your event(s) will not be covered. Please see below for what monies may be used for.
Your application must be completed in full and submitted to NMSES. All new applications are put forth to the Physician Wellness Committee for review at the monthly meeting. Following review, NMSES will inform you whether your application has been “Approved” or “Rejected”.
If approved, the below conditions apply:
- Physician Activity Lead(s) may apply for funding from NMSES for their time spent organizing the activity, up to a maximum of 4.5 hours.
- Funding can be guaranteed up to a maximum of 3 reoccurring events, with the option to reapply for additional funding of the same event thereafter.
- Activity Lead(s) are required to submit sessional claims and reimbursement requests ASAP.
Use of Funds
Monies can be used for:
- Sessional payments for Activity Lead(s) time spent organizing activity.
- Promotion and promotional materials.
As per the funding guidelines of Doctors of BC, please note that the following list indicates the major activities that funds cannot be used to support (for a more detailed list of funding guidelines, please contact NMSES directly):
- Clinical time, private enterprise, or profit.
- Partnerships or associations with Pharmaceutical companies.
- Backpay for phases completed before activity funding approval.
In order to ensure productivity, please note the following time restrictions for inactivity of funds:
- After 3 months of inactivity NMSES will contact you for follow-up.
- After 6 month of inactivity your funds will be suspended upon review.
- After 12 months of inactivity, NMSES reserves the right to suspend and reabsorb funds. In order to reacquire funds, Lead Physicians will need to reapply.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries.